Perform the duties of a Receptionist/Customer Service Representative
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Qualification and Required:
- Should have a minimum of an SHS Certificate
- Working experience within the hospitality industry is a plus
- Must be computer literate; proficieny with Microsoft suite including Microsoft word and Microsoft excel
- Must be comfortable using android devices and other social media platforms
- At least 1 year experience
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Job Category: Customer Service & Support
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Accra Tema
Sorry! This job has expired.