- A thorough knowledge in computer software. Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as other related Applications.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt quickly to departmental changes and conditions.
- Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to learn and apply new information quickly, work independently, and take initiative.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence to all HR & WFM policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
- Regular, punctual and consistent attendance
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment focused on cross training and sharing workload responsibilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work outside of normal schedule with little or no notice.
- Ability to perform additional task as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of solid Workforce Management experience required.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with one or more workforce management systems such as EWFM, IEX, Blue Pumpkin strongly desired.
- Experience in a fast paced, high pressure office environment.
- Previous experience with ACD reporting desired
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Job Category: Digital Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Accra
Sorry! This job has expired.